Fridge is for anyone in year 6-12. We meet from 7-9pm at John Purchase Public School. At Fridge we hang out, play games, pray and have Bible study together.
Please note that we are registered as a COVID safe organisation and for your safety we will be following all relevant guidelines from the NSW government and department of education regarding cleaning, social distancing and general hygiene.
Upon arrival we will be asking for names, and phone numbers of parents, to ensure we can comply with any contact tracing requests should the need arise.
Conditions of entry
Please do not come if you:
– Are unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of taste and smell)
– Have been overseas in the last 14 days
– Have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID case within the last 14 days
– Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
During your visit we ask that you:
– Leave if you become unwell and seek testing
– Maintain social distancing where practical
– Maintain good hygiene by washing hands regularly or using hand sanitizer
For more details, or if you have questions please contact our youth pastor Dan Butler on 0402 284 434 or email at [email protected]
Term 1 2021
This term we are studying the book of Acts in the New Testament. Acts is a history book which tells the story of what happened after Jesus rose from the dead – his final instructions to his followers, the pouring out of the Holy Spirit, and then the spread of the good news through the early church, despite persecution and hardship.
Here are the details for each week:
Rock Climbing Outing
Permission form available here
Crosstrainers is our Sunday morning youth group for anyone in year 6-9. We usually start in the main church service for songs and announcements, then leave during the sermon to have our own youth focused Bible study