Fridge is for anyone in year 6-12. We meet from 7-9pm at John Purchase Public School. At Fridge we hang out, play games, pray and have Bible study together.
Please note that we are registered as a COVID safe organisation and for your safety we will be following all relevant guidelines from the NSW government and department of education regarding cleaning, social distancing and general hygiene.
Upon arrival we will be asking the youth to sign in with Service NSW. If they do not have a device, we can sign them in.
Conditions of entry
Please do not come if you:
– Are unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of taste and smell)
– Have been overseas in the last 14 days
– Have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID case within the last 14 days
– Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
During your visit we ask that you:
– Leave if you become unwell and seek testing
– Maintain social distancing where practical
– Maintain good hygiene by washing hands regularly or using hand sanitizer
For more details, or if you have questions please contact our youth pastor Dan Butler on 0402 284 434 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Camp 2021
We are having a youth camp this year!! You can find a registration form here
Term 2 2021
This term we are studying the book of Daniel in the Old Testament. God’s people had turned away from him to worship other gods. In judgement God sent the Babylonians to conquer his people and take them to Babylon as exiles. In the book of Daniel we see that God is still faithful to his people, even in Babylon. Understanding God’s faithfulness will enable us to live for him in a hostile world.
Here are the details for each week:
Permission form available here
Crosstrainers is our Sunday morning youth group for anyone in year 6-9. We usually start in the main church service for songs and announcements, then leave during the sermon to have our own youth focused Bible study